Friday 11 December 2009

Reply to the Problem Solving Executive

Dear R.,

Thank you for your email, the contents of which I have noted with interest and appreciation. However, they do NOT address the points and my complaints sufficiently.

Having just in the last few minutes sent an email to Georgiana at your Problem Solving Executive Department, I suspect that your reply below is coincidental and simply crossed at the same time as mine.

I copy below the email I have just sent and kindly ask that you study it and respond according to each and every point.

I stress my objection to the having the secondary contract and will NOT settle for anything less than the complete cancellation of it and a full and complete refund of the cost of the telephone. Had this issue been handled correctly and efficiently by your department when I first contacted you with my complaint a month ago, I may have been more willing to negotiate, but given the time it has taken and the frustration and distress that I have had to endure as a result of the poor services provided my Orange I am no longer able to accept anything but complete cooperation with my requests.

I look forward to your reply.

D. R.

No comments:

Post a Comment